Saturday, May 17, 2008

i'm HHOTTTT
hokay. HAVE BEEN.
its was sucha SCARY experience though :\
yikes.
couldnt believe it.
my temp. was rocket high.
to the extent that i could feel heat from my neck,
i could barely move, my brain activity was near 0.
whatelse.
oh the fact that all i could do for 2 days was lie on the sofa
until i had a backache.
omg. it was so so sooooo,gosh.
terrible experience.
and i used up like 2boxes of tissues per day.
everytime i coughed its as if i'm gonna cough my whole
throat out.
bleahhhh.
i went to the docs' like a freaking zombie.
barely able to talk.
mostly just stare and nod my head.
ohman.
at least when i reached my temp was only 39.8
so he wont throw me into ice.
it was sooooo scary.
started with the flu on wed.
by thurs the fever was raging from early morning.
saw doc at night cus' panadol didnt work.
paracetamol sucks x(
releases the heat from your body by making you perspire
and uncomfortable.
ohman.
and i started doing funny things like lying on the floor cus' it was colder.
goshh.
ohman. and today my throat was terrible.
it was uncomfortable.
and i felt as though phlegm was blocking my whole respiratory tract.
omg. it was so darn hard to breathe! xS
ROARRRR.
and yea. the headache and giddyness came back again today in the afternoon.
so popped another panadol.
ohman. i wana cough out the phlegm also cant.
so uncomfortable!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHH.

can cough until chest pain and something's stil blocking.
ohman. how much worst can it get!! ROARR.
ohno. okay.better go sleep soon.
i'm not feeling too good again.
crapp.
i'm not gonna waste my long wkend away.
sheesh.
my voice sounds disgusting.
half nasal half GOAT-ish.

verything tastes horridly bland now.
can't eat properly. no appetite.
bleahhhh.

once this is all over.
i'm gonna start exercising and stay healthy
and eat my multi-vitamins DAILY.

oh funny. just the other day
fut was just mentioning something and started talking about
vitamins.. and she was saying like
"i take it with the vulti-mitamin or ....."
muahahhaa. VULTI-MITAMIN!?!!!?!
ohman.
nvm. then i went home and i was talkng to my mom and asking
about her vitamins then i asked
"which is your vultimitamin aah"
omg. wth. it gets in your head man.

like the last time my SOTOPUS.
ahaha.
jing said my "tummach" feels bloated.
MUAHAHHA. tummy/stomach!!! WTH.
hokay. it happens. to everyone.
ahahaha.

alrightt. better go sleep.
sheesh. i hope not much of my brain cells are fried
the past few days. myeaahmyeah. bullcrap.
kay. not tired but gonna sleep.
for the brain's sake.


BEAnns Muzzled --> 11:51 PM.